Defining Dad and Double Duty Divas have partnered with Old Spice to bring you this awesome giveaway!
When it comes to holiday gift-giving, there are always a few obvious “go-tos.” Chocolate. Clothes. Body products. It’s in this last category that Old Spice has created a new line of items that are bound to become a holiday staple. While deodorants and sprays have been around for some time, Old Spice’s Re-fresh body spray is heralding a new age of “manly” scents that is sure to delight those that receive it this holiday season. As men grow up and learn that occasionally bathing and body products are necessary, its good to know that Old Spice is continuing to lead the charge in the battle to keep men from smelling awful. Introducing Old Spice early in a man’s life can positively effect his confidence and help him make it through the day. The Re-fresh line of body spray offers a great way to “gift a boy into a man.”
If you’re interested in testing your luck, Defining Dad is offering a giveaway for a “Old Spice Holiday Smellcome to Manhood” kit. We have a variety of options to enter, but the more you enter the more chances you have to win this fabulous prize! I don’t know about you, but as we near the holidays I’d pre-buy a kit for your loved one(s) and sign up for this kit yourself. It’s selfish, I know, but you can’t let others hog all the Old Spice glory, can you?
Old Spice Holiday Smellcome to Manhood kit includes:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.