With a toddler in her first year of preschool, October is now one of our busiest months. We’ve been to more parties this month then the entire winter holiday season last year! Since a lot of them are pot luck, we needed a quick, but spooooky, and tasty treat. Whether you’re looking for something to keep the kids at the table or a great themed holiday dish, this #mummydog recipe is a winner every time!
Everyone loves hot dogs and what better way to get them into the Halloween spirit than to give those dogs their own tasty costume! One of the easiest, fastest, and tastiest ways to do this is to use Pillsbury Crescent dough to dress your hotdogs up as mummies.
Here’s what you need:
- Hot dogs (any variety is fine–be adventurous!)
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough
- Cheese, cut into small ribbons (optional, but delicious)
Here’s how to make them:
- Set the oven to 375F degrees.
- Cut the hotdogs in half. Dividing the hotdogs allows more people to get one and makes the food easier to handle, especially for little hands.
- (Optional) Cut a small slice down the center of the hotdog pieces and fit a bit of cheese into each one.
Exclusive savings at Publix help with all the ingredients you need to make your own Mummy Dogs! Right now Publix has a great in-store deal: 3 Pillsbury Crescents for just $6! Plus, now through October 30th, you can redeem this coupon for $1.00 off of 2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods Products!
Here’s an extra treat. I’m giving one lucky winner $10 (via PayPal) to try Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods! Good luck!